Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 9, 2017
1. The 11th edition of North-East Business Summit (NEBS) has started in which city?
2. The cultural festival ‘India by the Nile’ has started in which country?
3. Which union ministry has instituted “Kamaladevi Chattopadhya National Awards” for women handloom weavers and women handicraft artisans?
4. Which bank has become the India’s first bank to launch Aadhaar Pay service for merchants?
5. Which public sector bank has launched “Work from Home” facility for employees?
6. Which Indian actress has won best actress award at the International Film Festival and Awards of Australia (IFFAA)?
7. M Chandrakasu, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
8. Where is the headquarters of the National Archives of India (NAI)?
9. Who has been selected for ‘SERB Distinguished Fellow’ award by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)?
10. Who is the author of the book “From Inside the Steel Frame: The Memoirs of an Administrator”?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »