Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 10, 2017
1. Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Saraswati Samman?
2. Who is the newly elected President of the European Council (EC)?
3. According to the Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill 2016, the maternity leave has been extended from 12 weeks to how many weeks?
4. Which company has become the first Indian power utility to successfully deploy tele-protection service using Line-Differential Relay (LDR) over an IP/MPLS network?
5. Which Indian institute has won the 2017 IEEE Spectrum Technology in the Service of Society Award?
6. Which state government has launched web-based platform “Pratibimba” to project government achievements?
7. Which Indian cricketer has been appointed UNICEF and Cricket For Good Ambassador for the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017?
8. Who is the author of the book “Age of Anger – A History of the Present”?
9. Arvind Padmanabhan, the noted journalist of IANS has recently passed away. What does IANS stands for?
10. Who is the newly appointed chairman of the Central Water Commission (CWC)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »