Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 11, 2017
1. Which union minister has inaugurated India’s largest waste-to-power plant in New Delhi?
2. Which country has successfully test fired naval strike ballistic missile “Hormuz 2”?
3. Which state government has launched a 24X7 toll free helpline number “181” for distressed women?
4. Who has been appointed the new Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
5. The 12th CII EXIM Bank Conclave on India Africa Project Partnership was held in which city?
6. Who has been appointed as the new Ambassador of India to Nepal?
7. Who is the author of the book “‘The Travelling Belly: Eating Through India’s By-Lanes”?
8. Ronald Drever, the co-founder of Laser Interferometer Gravitational wave Observatory (LIGO), has recently passed away. He hailed from which country?
9. George A. Olah, the Nobel laureate has passed away. He won the Nobel prize in which field?
10. Which state government has launched mobile App “Mera Hunar” for job aspirants?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »