GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 7, 2017
1. What is the current reverse repo rate, as per first bi-monthly monetary policy review for 2017-18 of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
2. Which state government will start a one-year diploma course on “Hindu Purohityam”?
3. Which digital campaign has launched for 2017 International Day of Sports for Development and Peace (IDSDP)?
4. India and the United Kingdom (UK) will set up how much amount of Green Growth Equity Fund (GGEF) to finance clean energy projects?
5. What is the India’s rank in the world’s largest tourism economy in terms of GDP, according to the latest report of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC)?
6. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved how much amount of loan to Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL)?
7. What is the theme of the 2017 World Health Day (WHD)?
8. The 2017 National Tuberculosis (TB) summit has started in which city?
9. Which movie has won the Best Film award in the 64th National Awards-2017?
10. India has signed defence deal with which country for advanced Medium-Range Surface-to-Air Missile (MRSAM) systems?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|