Current Affairs Questions & Answers: February 28, 2017
1. Who has been appointed as the new spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)?
2. Punjala Shiva Shankar, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
3. “The Salesman” has won the Best Foreign Language Film at 89th Oscar Academy Awards. The movie is directed by whom?
4. Which movie has won the Best Animation award at the 88th Academy Awards – 2017?
5. Who has won silver in men’s double trap at the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup 2017?
6. India’s first Antyodaya Express has been launched by the Minister of Railways. The express will run between which stations?
7. Who is the newly appointed chairman of National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST)?
8. Which inter-disciplinary standing committee has been constituted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to review cyber threats?
9. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 17, as per latest survey by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)?
10. What is the theme of 2017 National Science Day (NSD)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »