GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 1-2, 2017
1. India’s first International Centre for Foot and Mouth Disease (ICFMD) has set up in which state?
2. Who has been appointed the new Vice Chancellor of Nalanda University?
3. Which Indian Chief Minister has been selected for the USIBC Transformative Chief Minister (TCM) award?
4. Japan will provide how much Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for infrastructure projects in India for FY 17?
5. Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)?
6. Which city has become the first Indian city to offer 1Gbps wired broadband internet service?
7. Which country has become the new member of South Asia Sub-regional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) program?
8. Which high level committee has been set up to examine working of regulatory bodies for AYUSH system of medicine?
9. Who has become the new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
10. Gilbert Baker, the LGBT rainbow flag creator has passed away. He hailed from which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|