Current Affairs Questions & Answers: February 24, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which country to host the 9th edition of BRICS Summit-2017?
2. John-John Dohmen, who has won the International Hockey Federation (FIH) Male Player of the Year 2016, is belonged to which country?
3. Who has been appointed the new Prime Minister of Federal Republic of Somalia?
4. Which state is set to become the first Indian state to have a public registry of sex offenders?
5. The Government of India (GoI) has recently signed pact with which country on rail safety?
6. Kenneth J. Arrow, the well-known Nobel-winning economist and mathematician has passed away. He hailed from which of the following countries?
7. Which country hosted the first Sherpas meeting of the 9th BRICS Summit-2017?
8. The Andhra Pradesh government has signed MoU with which payment network company to transform Vishakhapatnam into India’s first ‘less cash’ city?
9. How much loan amount has been sanctioned by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to develop 800-km Visakhapatnam-Chennai Industrial Corridor?
10. Pooja Ghatkar is associated with which sports?