GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 24, 2017
1. Who will become the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
2. Who will become the new chairperson of the National Commission for Minorities (NCM)?
3. The World Turtle Day (WTD) is observed on which date?
4. Who is the author of the book “Confessions of a dying mind: the blind faith of atheism”?
5. Which IIT institute has inked pact with Madhya Pradesh for measuring happiness index?
6. The Union Environment Ministry has organized the first-ever “Ozone2Climate technology roadshow” in which city?
7. Who has won the 2017 CEAT International Cricketer of the Year award?
8. Roger Moore, the James Bond actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
9. Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has been elected as the new Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO). He hails from which country?
10. The Sonai Rupai Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »