GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 6-7, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which committee has been constituted by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) to lay down technical standards for performance of core services?
2. The world’s biggest-ever X- ray laser “European XFEL” has generated its first X-ray laser light from which country?
3. The 2017 India Integrated Transport and Logistics Summit was held in which city?
4. Captain Chand Roop, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
5. Justice (retd) Leila Seth, the renowned jurist has passed away. She was the first woman chief justice of which high court?
6. Which state government has recently signed an agreement with United Nations and IIIT for setting up innovation lab in the state?
7. The International No diet day (INDD) is observed on which date?
8. Who has won the 2016 Wisden-MCC (Melbourne Cricket Council) Cricket Photograph of the Year?
9. Adolph Kiefer, the swimming legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
10. Which country’s hockey team has won the 2017 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?