Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 16, 2017
1. Which union ministry has launched “Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES)” for developing export-linked infrastructure?
2. Dipan Sivakumar, who passed away recently, was the noted filmmaker of which language?
3. Which union ministry has launched “Mission Fingerling” to achieve Blue Revolution?
4. Which city has topped the list in the Mercer’s 2017 Quality of Living index?
5. Which state government will launch “Namma Canteens” to serve cheap food?
6. Which city’s police station has become the first police post in India to be linked with Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & Systems (CCTNS)?
7. The 2017 National Theatre Festival (NTF) has started in which state?
8. Who is the author of the book “So You Want to Know About the Environment”?
9. The 6th edition of the International Engineering Sourcing Show (IESS) has started in which city?
10. Who is the newly appointed Chairman of National Commission for Safai Karamcharis?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|