GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 11, 2017
1. Mehuli Ghosh, who has secured her women’s quota place for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games (YOG), is associated with which sports?
2. Lalji Singh, the father of Indian DNA fingerprinting has passed away. He hailed from which state?
3. Alappuzha has been included in top 5 global cities by the UNEP list to successfully manage solid waste. It is located in which state?
4. Which union minister has launched a public procurement portal ‘MSME Sambandh’ for MSMEs?
5. UN Women in collaboration with which social networking site launched ‘We The Women’ event in Mumbai?
6. India has been declared free from trachoma, which is a contagious bacterial infection of which part of human body?
7. Who is leading the Indian delegation at the 11th Ministerial conference of the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
8. The Palpur-Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary (PKWLS) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
9. The Union Government has sanctioned how much amount for setting up a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) bottling plant in Meghalaya?
10. Which country’s team has clinched bronze at the Hockey World League (HWL-2017) tournament?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »