GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 4, 2017
1. Who has been appointed as the new Union Minister of Skill Development?
2. Satish Kumar has got Rs 25 lakh as compensation for being barred from the 14th Asian Games 2002. He is associated with which sports?
3. Who has become the first wicket-keeper in world cricket to effect 100 stumpings in One Day Internationals (ODI)?
4. Nepal has signed how much amount of United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) for 2018-2022?
5. Which Indian pair has won the mixed doubles title at 2017 Hellas Open International badminton Series?
6. Rajyavardhan Rathore, who has become the new Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, is currently a representative of which Lok Sabha constituency?
7. Who has won the 2017 Italian Formula One Grand Prix tournament?
8. Who has been nominated as the new U.S ambassador to India?
9. Sultan Ahmed, who passed away recently, was the Member of Parliament (MP) from which Lok Sabha constituency?
10. The Jaldapara National Park (JNP) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »