GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 2, 2017
1. Which Indian organisation has won the 2017 Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN) Award?
2. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Serbia?
3. Which state government has launched digital wallet “T-Wallet” for people with and without mobile phones?
4. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Global Peace Index, as per global think tank Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP)?
5. Who is the newly appointed Executive Director (ED) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
6. Which state government will collaborate with UNDOC to intensify anti-drug drive?
7. India’s first automatic coastal warning for disasters will come up in which state?
8. Parvathama RajKumar, who passed away recently, was the noted personality of which field?
9. S. Abdul Rahman, who passed away recently, was the famous poet of which language?
10. Miroslav Lajcak will be the new President of United Nations General Assembly. He hails from which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|