GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 1, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank (WB) for Himachal Pradesh Public Financial Management Capacity Building Programme?
2. Who has been appointed as the new Economic Affairs Secretary?
3. Which country to host 2017 board of governors meeting of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
4. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC)?
5. India’s first freight village will be set up in which of the following cities?
6. Which Indian personality has been appointed public policy fellow to Woodrow Wilson International Centre for Scholars?
7. Which country to host 2017 Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)?
8. The World Milk Day (WMD) is observed on which date?
9. Who has become the first Indian woman to scale Mt. Everest from China side?
10. The Sri Venkateswara National Park is located in which state?