GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 14, 2017
1. The World Bank (WB) has approved how much amount of loan to help India develop its first modern waterway?
2. Which port has topped the list in the first-ever ranking of the ports on Sanitation Parameters under the Union Ministry of Shipping?
3. India has signed sport partnership agreement with which country to increase cooperation in sports?
4. India’s first industrial-articulated robot “TAL Brabo” has been launched by which Indian company?
5. Dr. Mark Weinberhg, the renowned AIDS researcher has passed away. He hailed from which country?
6. Munshi Venu, who passed away recently, was the veteran actor of which film industry?
7. Which state government has launched “Operation Durga” to ensure women safety?
8. The 2017 Sangken festival has started in which state?
9. Who is the newly appointed Chief Justice of Delhi High Court (DHC)?
10. Which state has bagged Krishi Karman Award 2015-16 for increase in food grains production?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|