GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 13, 2017
1. Which country’s honorary citizenship has been received by Nobel Peace laureate Malala Yousafzai?
2. Who has been named as the new administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
3. The International Day of Human Space Flight is observed on which date?
4. Which state government will launch a unique programme “Ammaku Vandaman” in schools to pay tribute to mothers?
5. The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed on which date in India?
6. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to examine the existing framework with regard to Virtual Currencies?
7. India has signed MoU with which neighboring country for extending Hindi language course?
8. Which state government will re-launched ‘Adarana’ scheme for improving traditional occupations?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|