Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 19-20, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Chuck Berry, the rock and roll legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
2. The first fully India made train “Medha” has flagged off between which of the following stations?
3. Who of the following took charge as new deputy Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh?
4. The 5th International Convention on “Changing Dynamics of Commodities Market” has started in which city?
5. Which Indian personality has recently launched the world’s first mobile app on breast health?
6. Which country is hosting the International Diamond Conference “Mines to Market 2017”?
7. Who has become the new brand ambassador for 2018 ODI Blind Cricket World Cup?
8. Who is the leading the Indian delegation in the 2017 Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) meeting?
9. Which Indian personality has been selected to newly formed United Nations (UN) group on antimicrobial resistance?
10. Which Indian sprinter has won bronze in the men’s event at the 2017 Asian 20 Km Race Walking Championships?