GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 09-10, 2017
1. Which union ministry has signed agreement with German firm GIZ for technical cooperation in transport projects?
2. Raffaele Bergamasco, who has been appointed Performance Director for women’s boxing in India, hails from which country?
3. Which country has become the 42nd participating State of Wassenaar Arrangement?
4. The Satpura National Park (SNP) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
5. Kacheguda railway station has declared the India’s first Energy-Efficient ‘A1 Category’ Railway Station. It is situated in which city?
6. What is the theme of the 2017 World Human Rights Day (WHRD)?
7. Which city to host the ASEAN India Connectivity Summit (AICS)?
8. The 2017 Aadivasi Mahotsav has started in which state?
9. India’s first mobile food testing lab has launched in which state?
10. Which country is hosting the “Bodhi Parva: BIMSTEC Festival of Buddhist Heritage”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »