GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 17, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of Nepal?
2. The 2017 United Nations Peacekeeping Course for African Partners (UNPCAP-02) has started in which Indian city?
3. Maryam Mirzakhani, the renowned mathematician passed away. She hails from which country?
4. Who has won the 2017 men’s singles Wimbledon tennis tournament?
5. Who has won the 2017 Formula One British Grand Prix tournament?
6. Damneet Singh, who has won silver at the 2017 IAFF World U-18 Athletics Championship, is associated with which sports?
7. Nar Bahadur Bhandari, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which Indian state?
8. Who has won the 2017 Victorian Open Squash tournament?
9. Who has won the first-ever National Masters snooker tournament-2017?
10. The Kalesar National Park (KNP) is located in which state?