GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 20, 2017
1. The first-ever BRICS Games 2017 has started in which country?
2. The Union Government has launched ECBC 2017 for new commercial buildings. What does “ECBC” stands for?
3. Baldwin Lonsdale, who passed away recently, was the President of which country?
4. The iconic Taj Mahal Palace hotel of Mumbai has acquired an`image trademark’ under which act?
5. The 2017 World Refugee Day (WRD) is observed on which date?
6. Who has become the new brand ambassador to promote Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
7. Which union minister has launched a mobile app “Celebrating Yoga” for scientific healthy living?
8. Who has been re-nominated by India for another term as judge at the International Court of Justice (ICJ)?
9. Muzoon Almellehan has been named as new Unicef Goodwill Ambassador. She hails from which country?
10. P K Kaw, an Internationally recognized plasma physicist passed away. He hailed from which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|