GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 15-16, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which country has renamed part of the South China Sea as the North Natuna Sea?
2. Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” for railway passengers. What does “Saarthi” stands for?
3. Who has been appointed the new brand ambassador of the Srinagar Municipal Corporation (SMC)?
4. Which Indian-origin personality has been appointed as the new UNICEF’s Global Goodwill Ambassador?
5. India’s first solar-powered 1600 HP DEMU train has launched from which railway station?
6. What is the theme of 2017 World Youth Skills Day (WYSD)?
7. Sundar Singh, who has won gold at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
8. Who has won the 2017 women’s singles Wimbledon tennis tournament?
9. Who is the author of the book “President’s Lady” (Pranaber Preyosi)?
10. The Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary (RWS) is located in which state?