GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 16-17, 2017
1. Robert W. Taylor, the renowned computer pioneer passed away. He hailed from which country?
2. Which state government has recently launched ‘unemployment allowance scheme’?
3. Which state has become the first Indian state to launch a special awareness drive to ensure that transgenders in the state register as voters?
4. The Union Government has launched RUSA portal to act as a one-stop for States’ Higher Education Plans. What does ‘RUSA’ stands for?
5. Gayatri Pullela is associated with which sports?
6. Who has won the 2017 Time Magazine’s Most Influential Person Reader’s poll?
7. Emma Morano, the world’s oldest person has passed away. She hailed from which country?
8. What is the theme of the 2017 World Hemophilia Day (WHD)?
9. Who has won the 2017 Men’s singles Singapore Open Badminton tournament?
10. The first-ever Nepal-China joint military exercise ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2017 has started in which of the following cities?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|