Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 5-6, 2017
1. The “Destination North East-2017” festival has started in which city?
2. The 13th edition of Economic Co-operation Organisation (ECO) summit was held in which country?
3. The National Conference on Innovation in Educational Administration has started in which city?
4. Thomas Earl Starzl, who performed the world’s first human liver transplant, has recently passed away. He hailed from which country?
5. Who is the author of the book “Lincoln in the Bardo”?
6. Which city to host the National conference on Jal Kranti Abhiyan?
7. Which city has topped the 2016 Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) Urban Governance ranking?
8. What is the theme of the 2017 National Safety Week (NSW) of India?
9. Rene Preval, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
10. Which state government has recently gave official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh”?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|