Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 7, 2017
1. Which company has become the new team sponsor for the Indian Cricket?
2. What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 17, as per Global rating agency Fitch?
3. The 2nd edition of joint military exercise “Al Nagah-II” has started between India and which country?
4. Which city is hosting the international conference on e-governance “ICEGOV 2017”?
5. Rabi Ray, the former Lok Sabha speaker has passed away. He hailed from which of the following states?
6. The 11th edition of The Indo-Nepal military exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XI” has started in which state?
7. Who is the author of the book “Numbers Do Lie: 61 Hidden Cricket Stories”?
8. Who has won the 2017 ATP Mexico Open hard court tennis tournament?
9. Which Indian university has been ranked among top 10 in Times Higher Education (THE)’s 2017 World’s Best Small Universities?
10. Which state government has launched “Tirtha Darshan” scheme for senior citizens?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|