GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 5-6, 2017
1. India has recently signed how much amount of loan pact with AIIB for Gujarat road project?
2. India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility has set up in which city?
3. Who has will be the new Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog?
4. Which country to host the 15th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC countries?
5. Which committee has recently submitted report on institutionalization of arbitration mechanism in India?
6. Who has been appointed as the new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan?
7. Microsoft has tied up with which Indian state to use its AI-based MINE platform to screen children for eye problems?
8. Robert Hard, the noted actor has passed away. He hailed from which country?
9. The Chimmini Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
10. Ankur Mittal is associated with which sports?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »