GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 4, 2017
1. Which committee has been constituted by the SEBI on fair market conduct?
2. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)?
3. Who is the newly elected Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea?
4. The 2nd Agri UDAAN, food & agribusiness accelerator program has launched from which city?
5. Manju Kumari, who has won bronze in the Junior World Wrestling Championship, is related to which category?
6. The Maharashtra government has constituted committee on safety measures for women in IT sector?
7. Which state government has launched Aadhaar-authenticated Direct Benefit Transfer portal “MahaDBT”?
8. Who has been appointed as the new CMD of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)?
9. Which city hosted the 2017 meeting of BRICS Trade Ministers?
10. The Pin Valley National Park (PVNP) is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »