GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 7, 2017
1. Who has been appointed as new Executive Director of the World Bank (WB) to represent the constituency of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka?
2. The 2017 National Handloom Day (NHD) is celebrated on which date?
3. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Swachh Bharat Mission in Uttar Pradesh?
4. Sajan, who bagged a bronze at the Junior World Wrestling Championships, is related to which Greco-Roman category?
5. India’s first helicopter-taxi service will start in which city?
6. Where is the headquarters of the Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA)?
7. Who has won the 2017 Rwandan presidential election?
8. Who has been selected for the 2017 Prem Nazir Award?
9. Which Indian institute has developed a highly sensitive nanometre-scale carbon monoxide sensor?
10. The Pampadum Shola National Park (PSNP) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »