GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 8, 2017
1. ISRO and NASA are jointly working on which mission to launch dual frequency SAR satellite by 2021?
2. Which country to host the 8th edition of Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES)?
3. Which union minister has recently launched a Swachh Survekshan (Gramin) -2017?
4. Which country is hosting the 2017 FIBA Asia Championship?
5. Where is the headquarters of the Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD)?
6. Which team has won the 2017 All-India MCC-Murugappa Gold Cup hockey tournament?
7. The ‘Dawn of cruise tourism in India’ has launched in which city to promote cruise tourism in India?
8. Amazon India has signed a MoU with which state handloom department to educate weavers and artisans to directly sell their products to Amazon customers?
9. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
10. The Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary (NSBS) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »