GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 26, 2017
1. Who has been appointed the new chairman of International Fertiliser Association (IFA)?
2. Which Indian state to host 2017 Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
3. India’s longest bridge “Dhola-Sadia Bridge” has built over which tributary of the Brahmaputra River?
4. Which state govenrment has launched Japanese Encephalitis (JE) vaccination drive for the people of the state?
5. Who has become the new chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)?
6. Which city is the world’s most crowded cities, according to World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data?
7. Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
8. Who has been appointed the new secretary of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
9. The Mathikettan Shola National Park is located in which state?
10. KPS Gill, who was known for rooting out militancy from Punjab, was belonged to which state?