GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 9, 2017
1. Kynan Chenai has won bronze in men’s trap event at the 7th Asian Championship Shotgun. He hails from which city?
2. Sanwar Lal Jat, the former Union minister has passed away. He hailed from which state?
3. India’s first micro forest will be built in which state?
4. Which city to host the 2017 India – ASEAN Youth summit?
5. Shapath Bhardwaj has become the India’s youngest athlete to be named in the Target Olympic Podium (TOP) scheme. He is associated with which sports?
6. Which fish has been officially declared as one of the rarest species of fish in the world by the Marine Living Resources Department of Andhra University?
7. Which Indian-origin personality will be honoured with the 2017 Asia Game Changers Award?
8. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Natixis Global Retirement Index (GRI)?
9. The International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples is observed on which date?
10. The Keoladeo National Park (KNP) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »