GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 10, 2017
1. The 15th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC countries has started in which city?
2. Rinku Hooda, who won silver at the World U-20 Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
3. The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has launched Android Skill Development programme with which tech giant?
4. Which state government has launched a new awareness drive “Namami Gange Jagriti Yatra”?
5. Which state will become the India’s first state to implement coal utilisation between power units?
6. Which parliamentary panel has recently recommended 100% pension to widow of deceased soldier?
7. Which union minister has launched the NCERT web portal for home delivery of books?
8. Sitaram Panchal, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
9. The Mandla Plant Fossils National Park (MPNP) is located in which state?
10. Which team has won the 2017 UEFA Super Cup football tournament?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »