GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 11, 2017
1. ISRO will launch a full-fledged niche Earth observation (EO) satellite “HySIS” to enable distinct identification of objects from space. What does “HySIS” stands for?
2. The Oxford University Press (OUP) has recently launched online dictionaries in which of the following Indian languages?
3. M Venkaiah Naidu has been sworn-in as 13th Vice President of India. He hails from which state?
4. Who has been chosen for the first-ever Kesari Media Award?
5. SEBI has recently allowed Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX) to launch gold options. The headquarters of MCX is located in which city?
6. Who is the chairman of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)?
7. The 2017 International Biodiesel Day (IBD) is celebrated on which date?
8. Which city to host the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017)?
9. Who has become the first Indian athlete to qualify for javelin throw final at the IAAF World Athletics Championships (WAC)?
10. The Vansda National Park (VNP) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »