GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 26-27, 2017
1. Which state government has launched a new ‘E-Waste Disposal’ scheme in state schools?
2. Who has won the Biju Patnaik Award for Scientific Excellence-2016?
3. The first edition of Grameen Khel Mahotsav will kick-start from which city?
4. Which RBI committee has recently recommended that banks should link home loan rates to repo rate?
5. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has recently signed MoU with which country on mutual co-operation?
6. Who will officially launch the National Sports Talent Search Portal?
7. Which task force has been constituted by the Union Government on Artificial Intelligence (AI) for India’s economic transformation?
8. Jay Thomas, the noted comic actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
9. The Chitwan National Park (CNP) is located in which country?
10. Who has won bronze in the 2017 women’s singles World Badminton championships (WBC)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »