GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 13-14, 2017
1. The Union Government will launch a new sub-scheme “AGEY” as part of the DAY– NRLM. What does “AGEY” stands for?
2. Which bank has recently launched two digital products: Bharat QR and Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) for online payments?
3. Vijay Nambisan, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
4. Which state government has launched Facebook’s ‘She Means Business’ programme to train women entrepreneurs?
5. Which state is hosting the 2017 India-ASEAN Youth Summit?
6. Which Indian pair has won gold in the skeet mixed team event at the 7th Asian Championship Shotgun?
7. Yisrael Kristal, the world’s oldest man passed away. He hailed from which country?
8. The 2017 World Elephant Day (WED) is observed on which date?
9. Which state government has launched “Namo Yuva Rojgar Kendra” for unemployed youth?
10. The Orang National Park (ONP) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »