GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 25, 2017
1. India’s first Videsh Bhavan will come up in which of the following states?
2. Which state power discoms has become the India’s first state-owned discoms to accept payments through Bharat QR?
3. Who has been appointed as the new non-executive Chairman of Infosys?
4. Tony de Brum, the well-known climate awareness activist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
5. The Union government has recently hiked OBC creamy layer ceiling limit to how much for central government jobs?
6. Which city to host Digital Haryana Summit (SHS)?
7. Which former RBI governor has authored the book “I Do What I Do”?
8. Sanjivani Jadhav, who won silver in the World University Games, is associated with which sports?
9. As per 2017 UNWTO report on least-visited nations, which is the least visited country in 2016?
10. The Murlen National Park (MNP) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »