GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 24, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The constitution bench of Supreme Court has declared right to privacy as Fundamental right under constitution. The bench was headed by whom?
2. The 2017 International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition is observed on which date?
3. Which tech giant has launched ‘Project Brainwave’ for real time Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
4. Which city will host the first-ever beauty pageant for transgenders “Miss Transqueen India”?
5. Which state government has launched a grid-connected rooftop solar programme through net-metering system?
6. The Karnataka government has tied up with which tech giant to develop India’s first Farm Price Forecasting Model?
7. Which country is hosting the International Military Music Festival (IMMF-2017)?
8. The Palamau Tiger Reserve (PTR) is located in which state?
9. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Air India?
10. Who is leading the Indian delegation in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meeting on disaster prevention?