GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 30-31, 2017
1. The Union government has recently launched “Jiyo Parsi Publicity Phase-2” scheme in which state?
2. Who has been appointed as the part-time member of the board of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA)?
3. Which Indian sportsperson has won bronze in the Under-7 rapid championship at the 2017 Asian Schools Chess Championship (ASCC)?
4. Which country is the world’s largest exporter of beef, as per recenlty released OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026 report?
5. Which government agency has developed India’s first unmanned tank “Muntra”?
6. K E Mammen, the noted Gandhian and freedom fighter has passed away. He hailed from which state?
7. Which state government has recenltly banned use Of Liquid Nitrogen in Drinks & food items?
8. Gaurav Bidhuri is associated with which sports?
9. What is the theme of the 2017 World Day against Trafficking in Persons?
10. The Indravati National Park (INP) is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »