GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 17, 2017
1. What is the India’s rank in an environment impact survey, as per latest study by UK-based Money Super Market?
2. The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has granted how much amount of equity investment loan to the India Infrastructure Fund (IIF)?
3. What is the theme of 2017 World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought?
4. Helmut Kohl, who passed away recently, was the former head of which country?
5. Which country to host the 2018 annual meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
6. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Kusumagraja Rashtriya Puraskar?
7. Who has won the Kerala’s first-ever beauty contest for transgenders?
8. Who will become the first female prime minister of Serbia?
9. Ajmer Singh Aulakh, the noted playwright passed away. He hailed from which state?
10. Which city is hosting the Know India Programme (KIP) for young overseas Indians?