GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 2, 2017
1. Which committee has been constituted by Union Government to identify key data protection issues?
2. The Union government has launched “e-RaKAM” portal to provide a platform to sell agricultural produce. What does ‘RaKAM’ stands for?
3. Santosh Mohan Dev, the veteran political leader passed away. He hailed from which state?
4. What is the current repo rate, as per recently released RBI’s 3rd bi-monthly monetary policy statement for FY 2017-18?
5. Which country hosted the 19th RCEP Trade Negotiating Committee (TNC) meeting?
6. The world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge has opened in which country?
7. Pushpa Bhargava, the renowned scientist passed away. He was related to which field?
8. Which Indian shuttler has won the men’s singles Lagos International 2017?
9. Veer Dev Gulia, who has won bronze at the Junior World Wrestling Championships, is related to which freestyle category?
10. The Sahyadri Tiger Reserve (STR) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »