GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 4, 2017
1. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to Asian Development Bank (ADB)’s latest report “Asian Development Outlook 2017”?
2. What is the India’s real GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to latest rating review by Fitch Ratings?
3. Recently, Sualgiri and Swalgiri communities have been notified as Scheduled Castes in the Indian constitution. The communities are associated with which state?
4. The world’s highest railway bridge will come up over which Indian River?
5. Which Indian footballer has won the 2017 Hero of the league 2017 award?
6. Which country is hosting the 27th session of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?
7. What is the theme of 2017 World Asthma Day (WAD)?
8. Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Parliament?
9. Which Indian personality has been conferred with the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit Sungnye Medal of the South Korea?
10. Which city has become the India’s cleanest city, according to the Swachh Bharat survey 2017?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »