GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 26, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The 18th anniversary of ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’ has celebrated on which day in India?
2. Which country is hosting the 2017 BRICS Youth Forum (BYF)?
3. Which country has recently declared total independence from IMF and World Bank (WB)?
4. The United Nations has selected which city as data hub for Middle East North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) region?
5. Which state government has signed MoU with Airport Authority of India (AAI) for aviation development?
6. Which union minister has chaired the first-ever meeting of the newly constituted Islands Development Agency (IDA)?
7. Who has been appointed as India’s alternate Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
8. Kylie Masse, who won women’s 100m backstroke gold at the 2017 World Aquatics Championships, is associated with which country?
9. Who has been honoured with the 2017 Mahanayak Samman?
10. The Fakim Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?