GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 23, 2017
1. The NITI Aayog has launched Mentor India Campaign from which city?
2. Under the chairmanship of whom the 17th meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) was held?
3. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Railway Board?
4. Rishang Keishing, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state?
5. The 58th edition of Subroto Cup International Football Tournament has started in which city?
6. TRAI has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) with which country’s telecom regulator to jointly conduct capacity building exercises in telecom sector?
7. Brian Aldiss, the renowned science fiction writer passed away. He hailed from which country?
8. The National Sports Museum will be established in which city?
9. Where is the headquarters of the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML)?
10. The Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park (KBRNP) is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »