GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 30, 2017
1. Who has become the first Indian-American to hold press gaggle with reporters on board US Presidential chopper Air Force One?
2. Which Indian Armed Force has conducted the regional level marine oil pollution response exercise ‘Clean Sea-2017’?
3. Who will represent India in the annual summit of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO-2017) in Russia?
4. Mirabai Chanu has become the first Indian in over two decades to win gold at the IWF World Weightlifting Championship. She hails from which state?
5. Which country to host the 7th International Military Sports Council (CISM) Military World Games – 2019?
6. Thodupuzha Vasanthi, who passed away recently, was associated to which field?
7. Pandit Narayanrao Bodas, who passed away recently, was the veteran exponent of which gharana of Hindustani classical music?
8. The Bhitarkanika National Park (BNP) is in news recently due to rise in mammal population. It is located in which district of Odisha?
9. India’s first crypto-currency exchange “Coinome” has launched by which payment gateway?
10. Which state government has launched ‘Fish Pond Yojana’ scheme to increase fish production?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »