GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 6, 2017
1. NITI Aayog has launched the National Nutrition Strategy from which city?
2. Which state government has recently set DBT cell for implementation of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme?
3. Which Indian sportsperson has won silver in senior men’s double trap at 2017 ISSF World Shotgun Championship?
4. Which bollywood actress has become the first Indian woman ambassador for Tourism Australia?
5. Which country to host 2019 Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships?
6. Gauri Lankesh, the noted journalist was shot dead. She hailed from which state?
7. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu, who has been qualified for 2018 Commonwealth Games, is associated with which weight category?
8. The Union government will organize North East Calling event in which city to promote tourism of North East India?
9. Which Indian organisation has developed an artificial leaf to create fuel from sunlight?
10. The Phawngpui Blue Mountain National Park (PBMNP) is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »