GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 20, 2017
1. Who has been named for the prestigious Raj Kapoor Lifetime Achievement (LTA) award?
2. The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has conducted its first-ever mock exercise on forest fire in which state?
3. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 A.T. Kearney Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index?
4. Who is the newly appointed MD and CEO of the LIC Housing Finance?
5. Which of the following has become the India’s first CII-IGBC Platinum rated project?
6. Which state government will set up “Book Banks” in schools to provide old books to needy students?
7. Devineni Rajshekhar, the former Minister of Andhra Pradesh has passed away. He was associated with which political party?
8. Who has been appointed the new Financial Commissioner (FC) of Indian Railways?
9. Who will be the new chairman of the Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)?
10. Which airline will become the world’s first airline to adopt new satellite-based airplane tracking system?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|