GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 11-12, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who has won the 2017 French Open Men’s Singles Tennis Tournament?
2. Which Indian personality has been selected for France’s highest civilian award “Legion of Honour”?
3. Which video conferencing aided legal service has launched by the Union Government for rural people?
4. The Canara Bank has tied up with which general insurance company to sell policies through its branches?
5. Adam West, star of hit TV series “Batman” passed away. He hailed from which country?
6. Dr C Narayana Reddy, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
7. Nguyen Duc Hoa has won the 2017 Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament. He hails from which country?
8. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Kalinga Literary Award?
9. The World Day Against Child Labour is observed on which date?
10. The Nawabganj Bird Sanctuary is loacted in which state?