GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 21-22, 2017
Watch Video Here
1. Which new pension scheme has been launched by the Union Government for the senior citizens?
2. Which State Civil Secretariat has become the India’s first secretariat to be fully under wireless coverage?
3. Which state to host the 5th North East Connectivity Summit-2018?
4. Which country to host 5th Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS)-2017?
5. Who has been appointed as secretary to President-elect Ram Nath Kovind?
6. Who has been appointed as the first female President of the Supreme Court (SC) in United Kingdom (UK)?
7. Which state to host 5th South India Writers Ensemble (SIWE) literary festival?
8. Karamjyoti Dalal, who has won bronze medal at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
9. Which state will have India’s first Eco-friendly bridges for the movement of tigers?
10. The Mouling National Park (MNP) is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »