GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 25, 2017
1. Who will be head of the newly constituted task force of RBI on Public Credit Registry (PCR)?
2. Who has been appointed as the new MD & CEO of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)?
3. Which Indian bank has recently signed MoU with Escorts for tractor financing?
4. Irruppam Veedu Sasidaran, who passed away recently, was the legendary personality of which field?
5. EEPC India has signed pact with which Indian bank for export finance?
6. Gaur Kishore Ganguli, the noted freedom fighter passed away. He hailed from which state?
7. Which Indian state has topped in digital initiatives, as per recent report by Coeus Age Consulting?
8. RBI will make LEI compulsory for companies with over Rs 5 crore exposure. What does ‘LEI’ stands for?
9. The Topchanchi Wildlife Sanctuary (TWS) is located in which state?
10. The Government of India (GoI) has constituted a Commission under which article of the Constitution to examine sub-categorization of OBCs in the central list?