GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 24, 2017
1. Which city will become the first city to jointly host the Badminton and Para-Badminton World Championships in 2019?
2. Which app has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for government services?
3. Where is the headquarters of the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)?
4. The Rani Jhansi Marine National Park (RJMNP) is located in which state/UT?
5. IKEA has launched its first experiential centre “IKEA Hej HOME’ in India at which city?
6. David Cassidy, the noted singer has passed away. He hailed from which country?
7. Jon Hendricks, the legendary jazz singer has passed away. He hailed from which country?
8. Which union ministry has launched a Digital Signature campaign on Constitution Day?
9. Which bank has launched a unified integrated app YONO (You Need Only One) for financial services?
10. Who will inaugurate the 2017 International Gita Mahotsav (IGM)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »