GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 15, 2017
1. Which Indian city is hosting the 3rd edition of World Telugu Conference (WTC-2017)?
2. The Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) of NITI Aayog has launched the Atal Tinkering Lab’s Community Day in which city?
3. The 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral Dialogue was hosted by which Indian secretary in New Delhi?
4. Jitesh Singh Deo has won the title of Peter England Mr India 2017. He hails from which state?
5. Which country is hosting the World Conference on Vedas?
6. Which country has become the world’s first country to end national radio broadcasts on FM network?
7. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank (WB) for SANKALP project?
8. Which country to host the 3rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
9. The Tuirial Hydroelectric Power Project (HEPP) is located in which state?
10. The Rajbari National Park (RNP) is located in which state of India?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »